Saturday, March 31, 2012

Jenn's Birthday

I have to start out and share that my favorite holiday is now Kai's Birthday.  I love birthdays, I think everyone should celebrate a day for themselves and for those who do not know me… My birthday was always my favorite holiday (yup I deem birthdays holidays).

This year we celebrated by doing a around the world tour of San Francisco. First up, Tartine Bakery where the croissants are said to be better than those in France! The crowds were out and more butter than imaginable was consumed but it was a great start. Next up a drive downtown to check out Macy's Brazilian flower displays! I love spring and Macy's did not disappoint. Finally, we hit up an early bird special at Suppenkushe (my favorite German restaurant).

Shokooh, Ahmad, Kai and I at Tartine ready to enjoy our morning breakfast!
Breakfast would not be complete with out coffee and a picture of Kai!  
Window Displays outside Macy's 
Walking down the main hall in Macy's
Kai enjoying the ladies on display

At Suppenkusche (Ahmad was the photographer obviously) 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Jenn. Looks like a great day!! Love, Momma

    ReplyDelete