Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Lunching with Mom & Dad

Kai's cold took all of us down (well, I think Kai's cold took me down and Ahmad brought back a ferocious cold from a little kid next to him on a plane)  Anyhow, I degrees... Today, had a series of family Dr. appointments... it of course ended with us recognizing how rookie we are as new parents.  Our Dr. took a strep test out of sympathy, we are sure... and Kai's Dr. joked that she was happy we came in!  Being first time parents we grabbed ahold of the experience!  We then took the opportunity to have a family lunch!  

Here Kai was such a big boy in a high chair for the first time!  I am not sure if I have said it before.... but WE JUST LOVE THAT LITTLE BOY!!!!

Such a big boy!

yum yums... eating his green beans and lamb!

1 comment:

  1. green beans and lamb.. He really is a big boy now hu.. :D

    ReplyDelete