Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 2: Weekday Mornings Alone

Ahmad was traveling again this week.  I woke up today, Friday and proceeded with our normal routine... Diaper changes (yes, multiple in an hour span in the morning), dressing and moving to the playroom.  While taking care of Kai is more overwhelming alone, it also gives me some special alone time with him.   The mornings definitely move slower, the house is more quiet and I get so much less accomplished, but it is this that I really enjoy.  This morning he sat jiggling his toy and laughing... He kept looking at me when he jiggled the toy caterpillar as he was trying to get me to laugh as well... which of course I was... It's these mornings I love and will cherish.. When things slow down, it's quiet and I get to just enjoy the little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment