Anyhow, Here we are a much of misfits but Kai enjoyed his Astronaut Suit (and the teachers help convince him it was super cool... he really wanted spiderman) and Fin barely fit into Kai's Giraffe costume... I can not control the 9mth baby giant... and Ahmad and I settled on The Nightmare before Christmas. His friends in DC have always said he makes a great Jack the Pumpkin King! We entered a work contest and heard some people actually voted for us... get out!
Friday, October 31, 2014
Happy Halloween!
So, this year I really wanted to do a theme family costume thing... I started early in the planning but Ahmad said the kids were too young.... then 2 days before Halloween, Ahmad had the best idea and needed a costume for work "Hey Jenn, Lets do a coordinated costume" me: "Wow, wonder why I did not suggest that earlier so we could plan and buy the best coordinated outfit?'
Anyhow, Here we are a much of misfits but Kai enjoyed his Astronaut Suit (and the teachers help convince him it was super cool... he really wanted spiderman) and Fin barely fit into Kai's Giraffe costume... I can not control the 9mth baby giant... and Ahmad and I settled on The Nightmare before Christmas. His friends in DC have always said he makes a great Jack the Pumpkin King! We entered a work contest and heard some people actually voted for us... get out!
Anyhow, Here we are a much of misfits but Kai enjoyed his Astronaut Suit (and the teachers help convince him it was super cool... he really wanted spiderman) and Fin barely fit into Kai's Giraffe costume... I can not control the 9mth baby giant... and Ahmad and I settled on The Nightmare before Christmas. His friends in DC have always said he makes a great Jack the Pumpkin King! We entered a work contest and heard some people actually voted for us... get out!
Labels:
Animal house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment