I booked a play space (climbing space) for Kai's friend birthday. Its one of his favorite spots to go when Nonnie 'plays hookie' with him on school days. I got capped out on adults (and not kids) and we did not serve alcohol... who knew!? we'd be so popular! The theme was dinosaurs as Kai for most of the year has been obsessed with Dinosaurs. My favorite thing was probably the favors. I had special colorful Dinosaur tails made for the kids. I also included Dinosaur shaped crayons, Dinosaur egg dissolvable bath salts that yield little dinos, dino tattoos...
I loved it and I think so did Kai! We had a mix of school friends and kids of friends, it went off pretty well!
Happy Birthday my big boy!
 |
| Athrav, Kai, Kian, Arjun, Soraya, Elena, Carmella, Lucas (not shown Evan, Olivia, Marco) |
 |
| Kai and Lucas! |
No comments:
Post a Comment