Well the flight alone with Kai was amazing, the little man slept for the first 2.5 hours and then together we played for the next 1.5 hours before finishing up the trip with a bite to eat and a nap during the last hour of the flight! We lucked out possibly with arriving into Philly almost 1 hour early.
As we packed up and left the plane, so many people commented that they could not believe there was a baby on board! I did not even get a chance to use the majority of distraction arsenal items I brought with us on the plane! A camping pillow acted as a bouncy chair (not the fancy sling I bought for the plane) and a new blue infant elephant toy for batting and observing. Who said our camping gear would not see the light of day for awhile?!
Finally, we made it thru security where Mim and Pop were waiting... There was a very warm welcome with tons of kisses for Kai and after awhile I got a hug too!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment