Today Kai and I went on a walk around the city. We started with a stop in at Starbucks... I know a commercial operation which is not supportive of the local coffee industry... but we did get to ride the handicap lift up to the ordering counter!! That was fun!
We then walked to the water by Aquatic Park and checked out the swimmers before heading up Fort Mason's hill into the park area. We kicked off our shoes and watch the bikers, runners, dog walkers and families play. We even got to see a large helicopter go by overhead. The weather was great and we picnic... well one of us lunched. This was one of my best days yet with my little man! I see more picnics in our future, especially with Ahmad BBQ up a feast! He just loved it outside!!
 |
| Hey there! Aren't I cool in Mom's shades |
 |
| Riding the lift in Starbucks |
 |
| Shoes off and chillin in the shade at Fort Mason |
No comments:
Post a Comment